Dual Mini Sequencer Kit
This kit gives you two handy little sequencers behind one Eurorack panel. Why would you need more than one sequencer? Why would you need mini sequencers?
- More sequencers = more steps
- Use one for playing notes and the other for transposing those notes
- Can be used as a clock divider
- Run in parallel for multiple CVs / triggers
Each one gives you the standard CV and gate out, plus an ACC out (Accent? Accessory?) Use it to open up a filter, enable a glide, trigger a drum, or whatever you can think of.
The two sequencers will run completely independently, or you can daisy-chain them using the XP IN/OUT jacks to create sequences of any length.
Each sequencer has its own internal clock to get you up and running in a hurry, but you can connect an external clock if you need greater control of tempo or want to sync with other devices.
The module stores your latest sequence even when the power has been removed.
While this kit is designed to give you a Eurorack module, the PCB patterns for the jacks also have holes that will accept Johnson/Cinch-style banana jacks. There are also standoff holes on the main PCB, so you can mount them behind your own custom panel.
This module has lots of LEDs and is very shiny, but only two of them are ever on at a time which keeps it from loading down your power supply.
- CLK IN (External clock input)
- XP IN (Expansion input; Starts sequencer back at step 1. Use for daisy-chaining multiple units)
- XP OUT (Sends pulse when sequencer goes past last step. Use for daisy-chaining multiple units)
- CV OUT
- GATE OUT
- ACC OUT (Can be programmed on or off in each sequence step)
- CV OUT covers 5 octaves, and can be tuned using front-accessible trim pot
- Sequences can be set to any length up to 16 steps by using LOOP feature
- Setting a step to REST holds previous pitch and doesn't fire GATE
- In Standby mode, sequencer can be used as a tiny keyboard without altering programmed sequences
- Power supply: +/-12VDC (reverse-polarity protected!).
- Power supply (Optional): +/-15VDC
- Current draw: 30ma(+12V) / 0ma(-12V) / 0ma (+5)
- Width: 18HP
- Depth: 0.83in / 21mm
- Main PCB
- Panel PCB
- Preprogrammed Microcontrollers
- All required parts to build kit
- Doepfer-style Power Cable
- (4) M3 x 6mm Rack Screws w/ Nylon Washers